We’ve been fans of the Wolf Design Build’s Kiko Beach House on Carlsbadistan’s Ocean Street since the project was nothing more than a color Xeroxed flyer stapled to a fence. That’s why we were filled with holiday cheer to see it is on the market and a perfect gift for the person who has everything.
The five story tall, 7,000 square foot beachfront home features five bedrooms, seven baths, its own glass elevator, and a jacuzzi that rises above the pool like a champagne glass. The house was designed and built with the kind of quality and craftsmanship that suggests cost was not a factor. With an asking price of $17 million the Kiko Beach House is the single most expensive gift we’ve ever suggested in three years of the Carlsbadistan Twelve Days of Christmas. It won’t fit under the tree, but don’t let that stop you.
Tom and Peggy Cozens, Century 21 Sea Coast, (760) 930-9336
Previous Carlsbadistan Days of Christmas Gifts:
1. Ben Sherman At The M Collection
2. iPhone Boombox From Livespeakr.com
3. Prince Lionheart Balance Bike From Geppettos
4. Nambé Yaro Salad Bowl From The Poached Pear
5. The Stratos II From Spy Optic
6. Spa Samudra Beach Escape Package
7. New Village Arts’ Give 15
8. 27 Inch iMac From The Apple Store
9. Carved Teak Candle Holder From Maku Ecoshop
10. Box of Truffles from Carlsbad Chocolate Bar
11. Taryn by Taryn Rose Radiate Calf Leather Boot at Fairen Del